Thursday, May 2, 2013

Welcome!

This is, what will in 10 years will be known as, the historic first blog post by me, Sutter's Longhorn. I grew up a LA Kings fan in Southern California, then moved to Austin, Texas to pursue a journalism degree at the University of Texas.

I originally started Sutter's Longhorn as a Twitter account to spare my personal followers from the obscene number of hockey tweets I write, but thought it'd be a good idea to make a blog in addition to my twitter account. Shout-out to The Royal Half.

Due to my busy schedule as a student during the hockey season, which also happens to coincide with the school year, don't expect blog posts all too often, but I'll try and keep up. Twitter would be the place to see my thoughts on a regular basis.

And now I'll focus my efforts on trying to keep my blood pressure at healthy levels while watching the Defending Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings beat the Blues in Game 2 of the first round of the playoffs.

Go Kings Go, and Hook 'Em Horns.

No comments:

Post a Comment